Storage Space Heating
Keep every room warm and cozy with high quality room storage heaters, which charge for eight hours during off-peak periods.
Some of the benefits include:
- The units release stored heat during on-peak hours each day.
- The units offer individual room control and safe, clean, comfortable heat anywhere you need it.
- Storage heaters are practical for all types of buildings, including homes, cabins or businesses.
- Room storage heaters can be easily installed during new home construction or remodeling projects and easily retrofitted into existing homes or businesses.
- Room storage heaters use electric thermal storage (ETS) technology to convert electricity to heat.
A quiet fan circulates heat from the bricks into the room when the thermostat calls for heat.
- Each room storage heater is individually controlled so you can adjust the temperature in each room.
For more information, click on a link below for the various types of slab heat
To learn more, call 1-800-254-7944 to speak with an energy expert.